You may have seen the tragic accident that took the lives of two construction workers in Boynton Beach last week. Gallagher Bassett offers the following services to prevent accidents on construction sites.
GBTS, (formerly WCD Group) is the safety, environmental consulting, risk engineering, industrial hygiene, and environmental construction management operating unit for Gallagher Bassett. Gallagher Bassett is one of the world’s largest risk management and loss resolution firms and an independent operating subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE:AJG). TSC Southeast is now part of the Gallagher Bassett company.
GBTS is uniquely qualified to provide safety management, professional industrial hygiene, mechanical and ventilation engineering, environmental, and risk management consulting services to satisfy the needs of any project.
Safety Management Services
- Provide a Senior Safety Professional to perform an extensive site inspection and provide an audit report with findings/recommendations to the Client on a daily, weekly, biweekly and monthly basis.
- An audit consists of a complete review of on-site conditions, including maintenance of required records. Recommendations for improved implementation of the safety program, training compliance, and hazardous conditions will be made to designated Contractor representatives (most likely the on-site superintendent or foreman) and noted in the written report.
- Analyze site hazards and provide safety written programs based on the job and Client’s safety needs.
Environmental/IH Services for Interior
- Asbestos Survey For Entire Building
- Industrial Hygiene / Mold / Indoor Air Quality Services
- Asbestos Investigations & Oversight
- Microbiological assessments
- Remediation Management and Program
- Moisture Mapping
- Water Intrusion Analysis (if there’s ever water damage in the building)
- Any required environmental assessments
Onsite Supervision and Labor: GBTS can provide supervision and labor to furnish and install (initial) minimum protection package that may include the following:
- Installation and/or maintenance of guardrail systems
- Installation, maintenance and removal of outrigger netting, drop nets or any netting system
- Elevator Protection
- Buckhoist Protection
- Custom scaffold systems
- Punch out list
- Custom platforms, decks, access towers
- Any custom safety installations outside of the Shell’s specialty
Contact us today for a quote. You could also send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at 551-226-0706 for more information.