Medically Trained Professionals for Your Workplace or Jobsite
Even if you have a great workplace safety program, injuries can still occur. TSC Southeast has onsite medical representatives that can provide care to an injured worker immediately if an injury occurs on your jobsite or at your workplace. Our medically trained professionals document and care for injuries and get your worker back to work.
COVID-19 Reopening Readiness
When reopening your jobsite or workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic, there are some guidelines you must follow. Our Medic division provides:
- Infrared Thermal Camera Temperature Screening – We can install thermal monitoring camera systems to check temperatures and allow a steady flow of high-volume foot traffic to enter workplaces.
- Temperature Screening: Our medically trained staff take daily temperatures with non-contact infrared thermometer.
- Daily COVID-19 Risk Assessment Surveys: Our professionals perform electronic COVID-19 risk assessment questionnaires activated by a QR code.
- Jobsite supervision to ensure all workers are using the proper PPE to stop the spread of the virus
*Our Medic staff are medically trained and certified Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs), Paramedic or Certified First Responders.
Why Choose TSCSE Medics?
TSC provides Medic services to South Florida construction sites and workplaces. Our TSC Onsite Medic division consists of trained medical providers who can treat minor injuries, stabilize the more significant injuries, provide attentive follow-ups to ensure workers have only minimal lost days if the injury is significant enough to warrant time away from work.
- Every one of our Medics is professionally trained and certified to work as an on-site medical provider
- Our team is focused on providing effective and efficient employee medical care which will help reduce your overall insurance and operating costs.
- TSC on-site Medics will assist you in identifying potentially fraudulent injury claims and keeping compliant with OSHA.
- Our fully trained medical team is prepared to professionally assist your team and is trained in all aspects of construction jobsite safety with OSHA 10, OSHA 30, and First Aid Training.
Benefits of Medically-Trained Staff for Your Workplace
Utilizing our medical team has many benefits for site workers, construction team and jobsite overall. Our team will:
- Provide your jobsite with state certified medical technicians specifically charged with keeping your jobsite healthy and safe.
- Effectively communicate with injured workers as part of a complete injury follow-up program.
- Attend your safety meetings and briefings and act in concert with your on-site safety professional to help mitigate risk and injury by consistently walking the site and promptly reporting any site safety concerns to the site team.
- Provide several health service solutions through our team of medical professionals in conjunction with medical direction by a board certified physician.
- Assess, effectively manage and treat most on-site emergencies and illnesses, possibly preventing the loss of work for the impacted employee.
- Save you the costs associated with lost time for the injured and lost time for another employee to assist the injured at an outside medical treatment facility.
- Complete the post incident administrative documentation and report these incidents as appropriate in an immediate fashion.
- Help clients develop and implement an effective return to work program that meets the needs of your field team as well as your insurance plan. Utilize numerous accepted industry reporting forms such as the OSHA 300 log.
- Provide analysis of injury reports to identify injury trends and maintain comprehensive record-keeping of all safety and health issues on-site.
- Work with your team to develop and implement a comprehensive Drug-Free and Alcohol-Free Work Plan to further your goals for an injury free workplace.
- Provide a site specific emergency medical response plan and maintain a stocked treatment area with first aid supplies and medical equipment, all included in the job setup with no restock fees.
Contact TSC Southeast to learn more about our Medic Division.