Keeping Our Clients’ Operations Safe and Uninterrupted
For 24 years, Total Safety Consulting, LLC (TSC) has been a leader in construction safety. In the midst of this rapidly changing COVID-19 crisis, TSC Southeast prides itself on being able to provide its clients in South Florida the latest and most relevant safety solutions to ensure our clients’ services and operations are safe and are uninterrupted.
Virtual COVID-19 and Infectious Disease Awareness Training
TSC Southeast and the TSC Training Academy have jointly created a virtual COVID-19 awareness course. Click here to learn more.
TSCSE Has Identified the Best Ways to Assist Our Clients During This Crisis:
From developing a detailed site-specific COVID-19 Safety Action Plan, to providing employee awareness training, and recognizing affected employees via a questionnaire, TSC Southeast can help clients protect their jobsites and keep workers healthy. When appropriate, TSCSE can provide escalating measures including having employees’ temperatures taken by qualified personnel, asking site personnel to seek further medical attention, and providing a workplace decontamination strategy.
The TSCSE COVID-19 Readiness Program is based on recommendations and information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). This program is delivered by our team of trained health and safety professionals who make certain that proper documentation is maintained and that open and honest communication about any changes that may impact any workers happens, as this is critical to the success of the program.
COVID-19 Readiness Suggested Initiatives
TSC Southeast is available to provide this program, or any of the components, to our valued clients should the need arise. The TSCSE COVID-19 Readiness Suggested Initiatives include:
- COVID-19 Safety Inspection – A Licensed Safety Professional will inspect your construction site to ensure it is in compliance with COVID-19 CDC and OSHA regulations. After the inspection is completed, an audit report will be provided to the Field Staff.
- COVID-19 Safety Action Plan – Develop and write a site-specific COVID-19 Safety Action Plan which will provide recommendations on communicating, establishing employee distancing, providing training, outlining cleaning measures, detailed ways of preventing the spread of the disease and protocols to take should someone present COVID-19 symptoms or confirmed to be positive for COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Staff Awareness Training – Provide COVID-19 Awareness Training aimed at educating staff on the COVID-19 Safety Action Plan, outlining the dangers of COVID-19, the preventative measures to take to reduce the spread of the disease and the proactive steps being taken on the site.
- COVID-19 Jobsite Remediation & Decontamination – Establish prearranged action plan should COVID-19 be confirmed at the site. It is critical to ensure the ability to immediately decontaminate your workplace should it become exposed to COVID-19. We have partnered with a leading environmental company who routinely performs oversight of decontamination work for a variety of industries. We have the expertise, people to provide oversight of the effective decontamination of your jobsite, verify the results of the decontamination and provide documentation of the successful decontamination, to get your site up and running as quickly and safely as possible if exposed to COVID-19.
- EMT’s On-site – EMT’s will conduct COVID-19 risk assessment questionnaires for all personnel on the jobsite to evaluate the risk of your current job force. With fever being a key symptom of COVID-19, our EMT’s will make routine observations and take selected temperatures of all employees daily. Temperatures are taken using a “non-touch” infrared light thermometer.
To request more information or a proposal, please contact our main office or email us here.