2HRCOVCON – 2-HOUR COVID-19 AWARENESS TRAINING FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
28 days from the enrollment date.
28 days from enrollment date or 28 days from the first launch of a module.
This program’s goal is to increase knowledge about COVID-19 and other infectious diseases with an eye towards establishing best practices for the construction industry. Students will learn how to recognize symptoms of COVID-19 and other diseases, plan measures to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 on construction sites, and properly implement PPE, signage, social distancing, and other programs to fight communicable disease.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to…
- Explain what COVID-19 and other infectious diseases, how they spread and symptoms of exposure
- Assess the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in the construction industry
- Define key steps in protecting construction workers from exposure to COVID-19
- Identify elements of Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
- Specify what Health and Wellness Protocols and Mitigation plan should address
100% attendance in the course and active participation in all learning activities including a required multiple-choice quiz to be eligible to receive a course completion certificate.
- Section 1 Intro to COVID-19 & Other Diseases
- Section 2 Viral & Bacterial Diseases
- Section 3 COVID-19 Symptoms, Treatment, and Control
- Section 4 COVID-19 – Best Practices for Construction
- Section 5 Cleaning, Disinfecting, and PPE
- Final Quiz