Safety Regulations for the Construction Industry
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) creates the standards for health and safety in the construction industry, as well as for many other workplaces. It is very important to understand and comply with OSHA regulations. Being compliant will help improve safety on your jobsite and will help you avoid fines for noncompliance. The Safety and Health Regulations for Construction are found in OSHA standard 1926. These regulations include:
- Fall protection requirements
- Crane & Derrick safety regulations
- Safety training and education
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fire prevention measures
- Scaffolding safety requirements
- Silica rule
How Does TSCSE Help with OSHA Compliance?
The wide array of services offered at TSC Southeast can help keep your jobsite in compliance with OSHA regulations. Some of the ways we can help with OSHA compliance include:
- Site Safety Plans– A site safety plan from TSCSE is highly detailed and involves consulting OSHA regulations to ensure compliance.
- Safety Solutions– The safety solutions we offer include guardrail systems, fire extinguishers, netting systems and other safety measures required by OSHA.
- Site Safety Managers – At TSCSE, our site safety managers are responsible for ensuring that the jobsite is safe and compliant with OSHA standards.
- Jobsite Inspections – We can perform safety audits of your jobsite to ensure that you are in compliance with OSHA regulations.
- OSHA Safety Training – We provide training to your staff in either English or Spanish, both in-house or onsite. Our courses include 10-HR OSHA, 30-HR OSHA, fall protection, suspended/supported scaffolding and crane hand signal.
- PPE & Tools – TSCSE can provide required PPE to our clients’ workforces. We also can provide silica dust compliant tools.
If you are interested in our safety management services or want to learn more about how we can help you with OSHA compliance, contact us today!