To stop the spread of COVID-19, it is important that safety precautions are taken at construction sites and other workplaces. One important method to stop the spread of COVID-19 is to screen employees for symptoms of the virus.
What Happens During a COVID-19 Screening?
A typical screening occurs before an employee enters a jobsite or other workplace. During a screening, each employees’ temperature is taken, and a questionnaire is filled out. A fever is one of the key symptoms of COVID-19, taking temperatures is one of the most effective ways to detect the virus and prevent it from spreading.
Benefits of Choosing EMTs to Perform Screenings
When performing screenings on employees, it is important to hire people who have experience in healthcare and know proper procedures for dealing with sick patients and stopping the spreads of the virus. An EMT provides the following benefits:
- Experience with medical situations and sick patients
- Qualified and trained to perform medical screenings
- Can provide the attention and focus to get the job done safely and effectively
What Else Can I Do to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19?
There are other things that you can do on the jobsite to prevent the spread of COVID-19 include:
- Develop a COVID-19 safety action plan
- Perform COVID-19 safety inspections
- Provide staff with COVID-19 Awareness Training
- Make a plan for COVID-19 remediation and decontamination
TSCSE Provides COVID-19 Screenings
If you are interested in hiring EMTs for COVID-19 screenings, TSC Southeast can provide EMTs for your jobsite. We have qualified and certified personnel available in Tampa, Orlando and South Florida. With COVID-19 screenings from TSCSE, you will get:
- Competitive pricing
- Either 4 hour or 8 hours shifts
- Quick turnaround on EMT placement and setup
- Sales Rep dedicated to your project to ensure all needs are met
- Personnel experienced in providing COVID Screenings on multiple projects
We also provide additional COVID-19 site safety services including developing COVID-19 Safety Action Plans, safety inspections, training, and jobsite decontamination. If you are interested in learning more about our COVID-19 screenings or other services, contact us today.