Site Safety Plans
TSC Southeast is a construction safety consulting company. As a part of our construction safety management services, we develop safety plans for Florida construction sites. At TSCSE, we will help the project be completed smoothly by developing a site safety plan that integrates seamlessly with the construction plan.
3-Step Plan Development Process
We have a 3-step process for developing a site safety plan that meets requirements of local code and OSHA regulations.
Step 1: Assessment of Project
Before a project can begin, the required permits must be obtained which often requires an approved site safety plan. At TSCSE, we work closely with our clients to develop highly detailed plans that meet code requirements. Included in our site safety plans are:
- Means of egress
- Required scaffolding and safety netting
- Locations for fences, sidewalk sheds, temporary walkways, guardrails, and more
- Consulting of government regulations and building codes for compliance with safety, health and environmental regulations
- Indicators for fire extinguishers, first aid kits, disposal methods and proper signage
Step 2: Creating a Plan
Our team members have years of expertise in creating comprehensive and detailed site safety plans. After assessing your project we will develop a site safety plan that covers every detail relating to safety and compliance. When the plan is completed, we provide our clients with 2D, 3D animated demos and a 3D printed model of the building to view the plan from every angle.
Step 3: Implementing the Plan
After the safety plan is approved and the project is started, TSC Southeast will assist in the implementation of the site safety plan. We can provide a dedicated site safety manager that will be tasked with the implementation of the plan as well as monitoring and enforcing safety across the jobsite.
TSCSE has highly qualified and trained staff that are responsible for:
- Site safety audits and inspections
- Compliance monitoring
- Making sure workers have proper training and certifications
- Emergency response procedures
- Safety meetings and toolbox talks
- Accident reporting and recordkeeping
Are you interested in working with TSCSE to create a site safety plan for your project in Florida? Contact us today!